Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, March 31, 2014


I do not use Promods but know that many of you do, I was having a look at their map and realised they have farted around with the map! The colour map I made just does not work with promods so this arvi I set about to rectify that and have produced the first draft. It’s a runner but some roads and towns do slip into the water here and there. I shall fix this in the coming days and will update it when completed.


Credits: drunk

Compatibility: ETS2 1.9.x


Screenshots:


Europe in Colour for Promods


How to install mod for ETS 2:



  1. Download this mod.

  2. Extract it!

  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.

  4. Enjoy!


Download Europe in Colour for Promods:



The post Europe in Colour for Promods appeared first on Euro Truck Simulator 2 Mods.






from Euro Truck Simulator 2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/misc/europe-colour-promods

0 comments:

Post a Comment