Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, November 17, 2014


This is the v5.2 of Trucksim Map for Euro Truck Simulator 2 with new cities and bugs from the previous version have been fixed!


Trucksim Map v5.3 Changelog:



  • Works like a charm on ETS 2 v1.14.x.

  • Expansion of Hamburg, “Elbtunnel”

  • Fixed all known bugs.


This map is a plus in my book, and I want to thank the TSM team for making a real awesome map.


Pro’s for this map is all the countries you can drive to as well as all the city’s you get to see.


Con’s for this map. The only problem I had with this map is the Toll Booth’s in Italy and France.

When I went to drive through them with a game truck, My Volvo FH, I had no trouble.

But when I use a mod truck, either my Peterbilt 387 or my Scania T long line. I got stuck at the toll booth.

Because the Activator is to close to the gate, so you can’t Activate the payment option to pay your toll.

I do hope that TSM team will fix this with an up coming update soon. The good thing is this map team is updating there work all the time.


So I say, Excellent job on the part of TSM team. Keep up the good work.






Trucksim Map v5.3 works fine on ETS2 1.14.x!


Credits: trucksim.

Review: Lone Wolf


Trucksim Map for ETS2 Screenshots:


Trucksim Map v5.3 Trucksim Map v5.3 Trucksim Map v5.3 Trucksim Map v5.3 Trucksim Map v5.3 Trucksim Map v5.3 Trucksim Map v5.3


How to install new map for ETS2:



  1. Launch game.

  2. New Game ~> New Profile.

  3. At Game Module ~> Choose mapname.mbd

  4. Enjoy!


Download Trucksim Map for ETS2:



Source: Trucksim Map v5.3






from ETS2Downloads http://ets2downloads.com/maps/trucksim-map

0 comments:

Post a Comment