Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Friday, December 19, 2014


I drove this truck over the course of a few days. I found it very interesting to drive, plus I found it even more interesting to be able to configure this truck in to a Tandem unit. So when you first start out with this truck, you will get the basic truck. When you are able to build up enough cash, you can upgrade this truck to any size you want. As with every Scania T truck I have driven in this game, you get the mid and tag lift axles, you get the large amount of engines and you get every light under the sun with it. You do how ever only get 2 Transmissions with this truck.

Now when you configure the truck to the Tandem, you will get the extra long Chassis, with 3 style’s of box on the back and 1 Tanker version.

The only problem I had with this truck, is the steering is bad. I had to turn my “Steering Sensitivity” way up in order to turn the corner, and I mean for any corner.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the tandem truck, but i think this version of the truck needs more work. There is NO taglift or midlift for this version of the truck. I believe that the extra steering in the back of the truck would have helped a great deal.


Yes I will recommend this truck to any one who would like to try it. Use it with caution.


Until Next Time.

Credits: Malcom37, RJL (Fordsonmies), GT-Mike, Flemming V, 50keda, Henki73, Zip ZALP.

Compatibility: ETS2 1.14.x and 1.15.x

Review: Lone Wolf


Screenshots:


Scania T Longline Tandem



How to install mod for ETS 2:



  1. Download this mod.

  2. Extract it!

  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.

  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.

  5. Enjoy!


Download Scania T Longline Tandem:



Source: Scania T Longline Tandem






from ETS2Downloads http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/scania-t-longline-tandem

0 comments:

Post a Comment