Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 24, 2014


This is the v5.3.1 of Trucksim Map for Euro Truck Simulator 2 with new cities and bugs from the previous version have been fixed!


Trucksim Map v5.3.1 Changelog:



  • Works like a charm on ETS 2 v1.15.x with Rus Map.

  • Expansion of Hamburg, “Elbtunnel”

  • Fixed all known bugs.


When I heard on Sunday that TSM had released there new map,I was a happy camper. I was until I read the Facebook post.

What TSM people had done, was to upgrade the existing map to the 1.14 version of the game and that was all.

Don’t get me wrong, I love this map and this game. I am glad that I can drive to North Africa as well as going to Russia with that map added.

But if it took so long to upgrade this map to the current version of the game, would it have hurt to add a couple of more things to keep the interest going?

So since I have been driving on this updated version of the map, I have found some minor bugs, sign’s flickering, ground texture not right and other issue’s. Mostly mirror things.

I do know that in the place release of this map, that there were some major problems in some city’s, that I hope that they will address in the new version to come out soon. I hope.

But time will tell.


I will look forward to the newest release of this map, when ever it is available.




Trucksim Map v5.3 works fine on ETS2 1.15.x!


Credits: trucksim.

Review: Lone Wolf


Trucksim Map for ETS2 Screenshots:


tsm-map trucksim-map-new-6 trucksim-map-new-5 trucksim-map-new-3 trucksim-map-new-2 trucksim-map-new-4 trucksim-map-new-1


How to install new map for ETS2:



  1. Launch game.

  2. New Game ~> New Profile.

  3. At Game Module ~> Choose mapname.mbd

  4. Enjoy!


Download Trucksim Map for ETS2:



Source: Trucksim Map v5.3.1






from ETS2Downloads http://ets2downloads.com/maps/trucksim-map

0 comments:

Post a Comment