Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Hey everyone, I decided to make a “Version 2″ of my black Rockstar Energy combo skin pack. So now you have 2 of the black versions to choose from…this new black pack (downloaded via this link) and my original black version (downloaded via my other original black version link). I modified the trailer skin only…the truck skin remained the same. File includes paint shop skin for the Kenworth T800 v2.1 and includes the skinned American trailer. Both skins done by me (David Corley) and trailer mod is by stewowe. You will need to download the Kenworth T800v2.1 separately. Tested on 1.18. Once again, I would like to extend special thanks to stewowe for his wonderful American trailer and also to DB3, Dmitry68, Stels, OQ37, Ventyres, Kriechbaum for the fantastic T800. Please keep my original mediafire link intact meaning please do not reupload using a different link. I would appreciate that very much. Thank you!

Also thank you Robert for telling me how to edit the cargo!

Note: Only one of stewowe’s American trailers can be active in-game at one time.

Credits: David Corley
Compatibility: ETS2 1.18.x

Screenshots:

rockstar-energy-skin-pack-version-2

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Rockstar Energy Skin Pack Version 2:

Source: Rockstar Energy Skin Pack Version 2



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/skins/rockstar-energy-skin-pack-version-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment