Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 21, 2015

This trailer mod will add a large amount of trailer’s to your game, place with all the in game trailer as well as the High Value Cargo Pack, you will have a very large amount of trailers in your game.
I drove with a few trailer in my game, and I was very happy with the selection I had. I had a trailer with pipes, box trailers and a house.
BUT, I have to question this mod. It looks like a lot of the trailers in this pack were taken from an other well known mod pack. Although this pack was nicely put together, I still have to question it.

I will there for recommend this mod to any one that would like to use it.

Credits: satan19990
Compatibility: ETS2 1.18.x and 1.17.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

trailer-mod-pack-by-satan19990-3 trailer-mod-pack-by-satan19990-2 trailer-mod-pack-by-satan19990-4 trailer-mod-pack-by-satan19990-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Trailer Mod Pack by satan19990 for ETS 2:

Source: Trailer Mod Pack v3.6 by satan19990



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trailers/trailer-mod-pack-by-satan19990

0 comments:

Post a Comment