Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, April 18, 2016

The Kraz 260 is an other Russian work horse truck.
You get 1 Cab, 2 Chassis style’s, 3 engine’s, 2 transmissions, Several light and bull bar options. You also get 3 other cargo options besides the option of pulling a trailer.
Although I do not believe you will find any cargo for the other 3.
There are also so interior options, like Nav system and a computer to check your trucks systems. Fuel, Air, and fuel used.
I am guessing that this truck is the big sister to the Kraz 255 that I tested. This is also a very stable truck mod, BUT I did find that the sound of the engine was overly loud or distorted in some way.
I am not sure if it was meant to be this way or not. If this was by design? then I think the mod builder should do a rethink on that part.

Other then the engine sound, this is a very nice truck. I will recommend this truck to any one that want to try it.

You can find it in every Volvo dealer.

Credits: Koral
Compatibility: ETS2 1.23.x and 1.22.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

kraz-260-4 kraz-260-3 kraz-260-2 kraz-260-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download KrAZ 260 for ETS 2:

Source: KrAZ 260 + Review



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/kraz-260

0 comments:

Post a Comment