Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

This Mercedes-Benz MP2 V8 is a really nice truck.
With this truck you will get 1 Cab, 1 Chassis, 1 V8 Engine, 2 Transmissions, 1 Interior, Standard Paint, A nice amount of Interior and Exterior options. I drove this truck for a few hundred miles, and I had no problem with it at all. To tell you the truth, I really like this truck, I may just add it to my own fleet. But the only thing I would like to know is, what is the clicking when you are changing gears.
But also the only problem I did have, was the sound of the turn signals, I think they are a little loud, and should be turned down just a little bit.

I highly recommend this truck to anyone that wants to try it. It is worth it.

Credits: 50keda,by_Lexa,Pedro Vendeira,SCS
Compatibility: ETS2 1.23.x and 1.22.x

Screenshots:

mercedes-benz-mp2-v8-1 mercedes-benz-mp2-v8-2 mercedes-benz-mp2-v8-3 mercedes-benz-mp2-v8-4

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Mercedes-Benz MP2 V8 for ETS 2:

Source: Mercedes-Benz MP2 V8 v6.0



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/mercedes-benz-mp2-v8

0 comments:

Post a Comment