Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 24, 2016

This is the latest version of MAN TGA for the new ETS 2 update. Couple of bugs were fixed. In addition, you can find new add-ons for your interior in this new MAN TGA verison.

This is a real nice truck. All though there was not a lot of option’s with it. I though it was nicely done.
This truck drove very well down the Highways and on the back roads.
I think it could have used maybe a little more option’s like an extra engine and maybe a few more lights.
But all in all it is a real nice truck. You get the standard pant, I really wish I could have used the paints that I have paid for.
Maybe some day the mod people will finely set up these mods so we can use the paints we have paid for.
With that said. Would I add this truck to my fleet? YES!

Credits: DANZ, Ostry_Zabrze BalczaK Ventyres HotRacer Maks.I Abshabdul Andrey115
Compatibility: ETS2 1.23.x and 1.22.x
Review: Lone Wolf.

Screenshots:

man-tga-2 man-tga-3 man-tga-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download MAN TGA v4.0 for ETS 2:

Source: MAN TGA v2.3



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/man-tga

0 comments:

Post a Comment