Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, November 23, 2015

Not only Russia, but also Belarus were added in to this version with the original Europe map. Ukraine will be added in the next version!

I have been driving this map for about 24 hour’s now, and I found this map to be very nice. Very nice in deed, I also liked the idea of driving to Moscow or “Mockba” to the Russian player’s out there.
I did find a few minor issues with the map, like road sections that didn’t quite match up, some rough ness in the road minor stuff like that.
I also found that the time seemed to move slower in this map. I did 4 quick jobs, where in the regular game you could do 2 and the sun would come up. I found that very interesting.
So that was interesting to me, night seemed to go slower, I am not really sure if it was an accident or if the developers meant it to be that way.
Now to the core of the matter.
This is a stand alone map. it will not work with the core game, so you will have to start a new Profile.
I had a couple of mod conflict’s in the game, I had to run this game with out any mods going.
I will keep running this map to find out what was the problems and I will leave an update on a later date.
It is my opinion that this will be a great map, I feel that if the development team can get the miner fixed then this will be a really nice map to drive.
To the Eastern Express map team, I say congrats to you. Keep up the good work!

Update:

I tried this map a little while ago and I found it to be a real nice map. I was asked if I would go back and do an other look at the updated version.
So that’s what I have done. But this time I decided to keep going to find snow, like it day’s in the description.
I found snow, but I had to go into the far northern part of Russia to find it. When I did, my truck really had to work to drive in it.
I have driven in snow in real life, so driving in snow in this game was a real treat. I did how ever find a couple of bugs in this map, I hope they will get fixed in a new update. I will recommend this map to any one that wants to try it. I found this map to be Challenging in places and I found it to be easy in others. This map is very well done and it is worth the download. Have fun all.
Features:

  • Includes winter weather.
  • A lot of new towns and villages (total 34 new cities)
  • Added military units.
  • Added plenty of difficult roads.
  • Real logos for companies and gas stations.
  • Traffic lights in Belarus and Russia have a flashing green light.
  • Time to deliver goods was increased.
  • Fixed HDR for better display graphics.

Changelogs

v5.0:

  •  Ukraine now has all cities.
  • Fully compatible with ETS 2 1.14.
  • Creation of new traffic lights with repeaters.
  • Removed all known bugs!

 

eastern-express-map-1eastern-express-map-volvo

Credits: valera_t, SCS, goba6372, STALKER45, Denlog, Gluck, Jazzycat, onixer, kosa6414
Compatibility: ETS2 1.13.x and 1.14.x
Review: Lone Wolf.

Videos:

How to install Eastern Express Map for ETS 2:

  1. Download this map and the Add-on.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Create new profile ~> Enable all those scs files.
  5. Chose europe.mdb in the module section.
  6. Enjoy!

Download Eastern Express Map for ETS 2:

Source: Eastern Express Map v7.0 + Review



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/maps/eastern-express-map

0 comments:

Post a Comment