Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Friday, November 27, 2015

This Mercedes Benz Actros by Taina95 is a nice truck. I think there has been a lot of work put into this mod, and I like it.
With this truck you will get 3 Cabs, 6 Chassis, 7 Engines, 2 Transmissions, 4 Interior, Lots of paint and skins, Several Interior and Exteriors addon’s.
This mod also come’s with the new SCS Accessories pack as well as the 50K addon pack.
This mod is really nicely done. I was also able to use one of the paints that I bought from SCS and that I really like.

I drove this truck on a long trip and a short trip, and I did not find anything wrong with it, I think this a really nice mod.

I will highly recommend this mod to any one that wants to try it.

Enjoy.

In this new version:

  • Added new slot.
  • Added new Cabin Light.
  • Added 2 new skins.

Credits: Taina95
Compatibility: ETS2 1.20.x and 1.21.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

mercedes-benz-actros-mp4-by-taina95-2 mercedes-benz-actros-mp4-by-taina95-3 mercedes-benz-actros-mp4-by-taina95-4 mercedes-benz-actros-mp4-by-taina95-7 mercedes-benz-actros-mp4-by-taina95-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Mercedes-Benz Actros MP4:

Source: Mercedes-Benz Actros MP4 by Taina95 v1.8



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/mercedes-benz-actros-mp4-by-taina95

0 comments:

Post a Comment