Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 29, 2015

This Scandinavia Rebuilding map is a work in progress. I tried this map on the base game, and I had no trouble setting it up.
I only drove a couple of the road in Quick jobs, but what I have seen is really nice so far.
I will be looking forward to trying this map again, when there is more work down on it.

This map will work in Promods and TSM, but it upset’s the map. The map dose not line up the way it should. So I am guessing it is not completely compatible with 1.19, or both these maps.
But it will work very nice on the base game.

In this new version:

  • Fixed bugs.
  • Added a long road which is a combination of highway, dirt road,…
  • Added a new city: Herning.

Credits: Maximate
Compatibility: ETS2 1.21.x and 1.20.x

Screenshots:

scandinavia-rebuilding-2 scandinavia-rebuilding-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Scandinavia Rebuilding for ETS 2:

Source: Scandinavia Rebuilding v1.1



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/maps/scandinavia-rebuilding

0 comments:

Post a Comment