Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Another big trailers pack from Jazzycat with total 75 railway cargos, works fine with all maps for ETS 2 and all other mods from him!

I have pulled a number of Jazzycat trailer over the time I have been playing this game. I have also pulled a number of other trailer mods in this game.
But I must say that the Jazzycat trailer mods are about the best I have seen to date. His mods will work on TSM, Promods, MsHeavyAlex. The list goes on and on.
I highly recommend the Jazzycat line of mods. They are the best mods I have ever come a crossed.  I really do not know of any other trailer mod to compare them to.
Jazzycat has added to all his trailer mods almost with every update, and in my opinion that is real good. He keep’s on changing things for the better.
I do how ever have a small problem, with this railroad mod, all the cargo names are in Russian. Maybe I made a mistake when I loaded the mod, I am not sure. but right now all the cargo name’s are in Russian.
That’s the only thing I can find wrong with this mod.

Credits: Jazzycat
Compatibility: ETS2 1.21.x and 1.20.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

railway-cargo-pack-v1-4-for-ets2-1-9-22-ets2-1 railway-cargo-pack-v1-4-for-ets2-1-9-22-ets2-2

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Railway Cargo Pack for ETS 2:

Source: Railway Cargo Pack v1.7



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trailers/railway-cargo-pack-jazzycat

0 comments:

Post a Comment