Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

This Agricultural Trailer Pack is a really nice trailer pack. I pulled 2 trailers from this pack and I loved it.
The first trailer was 8 ton’s and the second was 30 ton’s plus it was an oversized load.
The first trailer was an easy pull, it didn’t need to go to far with it.
The second trailer was long and heavy, I took it from Nuremburg Germany to Bergen Norway.
This was my challenge for the weekend and I loved it.
I will highly Recommend this trailer pack to any one that want it. I will be keeping this pack in my mod folder!
This pack includes many amazing standalone agricultural trailers for you:

  • Amazone Pantera
  • Ursus Tractors
  • Grimme Maxtron 620
  • Deutz 6095hts & Agrofarm
  • Case IH Magnum 340 Tractors
  • Fahrm 66
  • Buehrer 6135a
  • Case IH 9230 Harvester
  • Case Header
  • Kuhn Spv Confort 12
  • Grimme Maxtron 620

In this new version:

  • Fixed some bugs.
  • Added new companies for Promods Map, Poland Rebuilding Map, Rus Map and Hungary Map.

Credits: satan19990
Compatibility: ETS2 1.20.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

agricultural-trailer-pack-2 agricultural-trailer-pack-7

agricultural-trailer-pack-1 agricultural-trailer-pack-3 agricultural-trailer-pack-4 agricultural-trailer-pack-5

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Agricultural Trailer Pack for ETS 2:

Source: Agricultural Trailer Pack v2.1



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trailers/agricultural-trailer-pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment