Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

This Russian Open Spaces Map contains:

  • 61 new cities
  • 40 hidden roads, different road surfaces.
  • Up to 762 km of length roads.
  • Works fine with Going East DLC.
  • New military unites.
  • New ferries and 4 airports.
  • New railway stations for transporting to Russia.

When this map say’s “Open Spaces”. You can believe there are open spaces.
This is a really nice map, I found it to be very sable, with out any problems that I have had on other maps.
You will find that where ever you setup your HQ, that it will take a little time to be able to advance, so you can drive farther away.
This was fine with me, I also did find that some of the loading and unloading point’s were a challenge in it’s self.
The road’s are a challenge, in a lot of the area’s I drove, I was driving on dirt, or gravel or grass. This I found very interesting.
I took one load that lasted 128 hours, some by road, but most by rail. When I got of the train, I was in knee deep snow.
This is only the second map I have used where there was snow with OUT having to add a mod to do it.

Update:

I was asked to retest this maps, when I looked at it before, there was only a few city’s as well as pickup and delivery points.
It is really nice to see that this map has been updated, not only to 1.18 game update but as well as in the map it self. With the extra city’s and pickup and delivery point’s, there is a lot more room to drive.
With this map being updated, I was also able to drive my Kenworth T800 in the game. This I really liked.
I did not have any real major problems with this map, BUT I did not care to much for the exterior sounds that were so loud that I had to turn down my sound system.
I am not happy with the loud Russian music in some places, I have to wonder why this is so loud in the game. In some places the sound out side was so loud, that you could not hear the truck engine running. I hope this will be looked at in a future update.

With that said, I will recommend this map to any one that wants to try it.

Russian Open Spaces Map v2.3 is working fine with these maps so far:

Credits: МОРОЗОВ
Compatibility: ETS2 1.20.x and 1.21.x, all DLC and trailer mods.
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

russian-open-spaces-map-0 russian-open-spaces-map-8 russian-open-spaces-map-6 russian-open-spaces-map-5 russian-open-spaces-map-4 russian-open-spaces-map-3 russian-open-spaces-map-2 russian-open-spaces-map-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Russian Open Spaces Map for ETS 2:

Source: Russian Open Spaces Map v2.3



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/maps/russian-open-spaces-map

0 comments:

Post a Comment