Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

What this mod does, is it adds a bridge from Calais France to Dover England with a small island in between.
I get the point of this mod, but I have to question why? Why do this, unless you want to save money on ferry charges or to say that you built this.
I drove from Calais to Plymouth England, I found that the road work was done nicely, but some of the line’s on the road’s did not line up.
I also found that the transition from driving on the right to driving on the left was not done very good. The way it stands now, you will have to drive around Dover to be able to switch to the left side of the road.
I really think that this needs to be looked at. I also found that there is a major bump in the road leaving Dover, I feel that this also needs to be looked at.

I am going to reserve judgement on this mod. So I am not going to recommend this mod at this time.
But if you want to try it, then I recommend caution.

Lone Wolf.

Credits: anto007
Compatibility: ETS2 1.20.x

Screenshots:

bridge-from-calais-to-dover-4 bridge-from-calais-to-dover-3 bridge-from-calais-to-dover-2 bridge-from-calais-to-dover-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download this mod for ETS 2:

Source: Bridge from Calais to Dover v6.0



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/maps/bridge-from-calais-to-dover

0 comments:

Post a Comment