Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, September 14, 2015

This reworked version of Volvo VNL 780 has its own engine, sounds and tuning parts.

This is a nice rework. Not quite the level of customization I’d like (I just wish the skins were compatible, mainly) but this is a huge step forward from the “none at all” of the original. Highly recommended. Tested and working on 1.20, no crashes even after ~1200km. *NOTE: The VNL 780 sound mod still works with this, too, and it will not break existing VNL 780s, like if you’ve assigned any to your AI drivers.

I love this truck. I drove it from Denmark to Russia and I had no problems with it what so ever.
With this truck you get lot’s of engines, transmissions. You get a lot of lights as well as a choice of bull bars.
I also liked the fact that I could put my lights on the front of the truck with out this monster bull bars. I am not a big fan of the bull bar. You also get the standard paint as well as the custom and metallic paint. You do get some interior customisation, you don’t get a lot, but it is nice to change it up a bit. I have been driving the previous version of this truck and it came with a sound mod for the engine. I tried it on this truck and it WORKS.

So would I recommend this truck. YES.
What’s new in this version?

  • Fixed errors
  • You can see front parts from interrior
  • New part backside cabin
  • New interior part Laptop

Credits: Malcom37
Compatibility: ETS2 1.20.x and 1.19.x
Review:

Screenshots:

reworked-volvo-vnl-780-3 reworked-volvo-vnl-780-4 reworked-volvo-vnl-780-2 reworked-volvo-vnl-780-1

reworked-volvo-vnl-780-12 reworked-volvo-vnl-780-11 reworked-volvo-vnl-780-10 reworked-volvo-vnl-780-9 reworked-volvo-vnl-780-8 reworked-volvo-vnl-780-7 reworked-volvo-vnl-780-6 reworked-volvo-vnl-780-5

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Reworked Volvo VNL 780 for ETS 2:

Source: Reworked Volvo VNL 780 v3.0



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/reworked-volvo-vnl-780

0 comments:

Post a Comment