Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 3, 2015

This EAA Brasil map Bus Map is very interesting, instead of driving a truck, you are driving a bus. This I found to be a different side of driving a large vehicle.
So instead of pulling a 40 or 53 foot trailer you are driving one large vehicle full of people instead of cargo. I also found this to be fun but also with it’s own challenges.
It was fairly easy to drive the bus, I just had to swing a little wider then I did with the truck. I found that my blind spot on the right was a challenge to be able to see out the window when turning right, but also when I was changing lanes on the highway.
When I drove this map, although it is not very big, I only found one dealership that was selling buses. That was the Scania dealer, I found a Volvo dealer but there were not buses for sale there. I think this would be something that should be added in a update.
I also found some of the delivery points were not picking up the bus when I parked, So I had to hit ENTER to finish my trip, I think this needs to be looked at.
With that said, I think this is a real nice change from driving a truck, I think I am going to keep this map around for a while. I will post more updates in the future on this map and I will le you all know how it goes.

This version of this map contains these cities: São Paulo, Peruíbe, Santos, São Paulo, São José dos Campos, Taubaté, Aparecida, Tatuí, Sorocaba, Botucatu, Avaré, Ourinhos, Campinas, Jundiaí, Americana, Limeira, Piracicaba, Registro, Bauru, Valinhos e Guaratinguetá, Rio de Janeiro, Magé, Itaborái, Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Resende e Volta Redonda, Paraná, Curitiba, São José dos Pinhais, Paranaguá, Palmeira, Ponta Grossa, Irati, Prudentópolis, Guarapuava, Laranjeiras do sul, Castro, Piraí do Sul, Tibagi, – Santo Antonio da Platina e Rio Negro, Santa Catarina, Joinville, Itajaí, Mafra, Lages, Canelinha, Florianópolis e Criciuma, Rio Grande do Sul, Vacaria, Canoas, Porto Alegre e Osório.

In this new version:

  • Brazil is added as a part of the European map;
  • Improved the economy in game.
  • Added new bus mods inside
  • Added 9 cities..

This map works fine with the default map.
Credits: EAA TEAM
Compatibility: ETS2 1.19.x and 1.20.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

eaa-brasil-bus-map-14 eaa-brasil-bus-map-13 eaa-brasil-bus-map-12 eaa-brasil-bus-map-11 eaa-brasil-bus-map-10

eaa-brasil-bus-map-9 eaa-brasil-bus-map-8 eaa-brasil-bus-map-7 eaa-brasil-bus-map-6 eaa-brasil-bus-map-5 eaa-brasil-bus-map-4 eaa-brasil-bus-map-3 eaa-brasil-bus-map-2 eaa-brasil-bus-map-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download EAA Brasil Bus Map:

Source: EAA Brasil Bus Map v1.4 + Review



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/maps/eaa-brasil-bus-map

0 comments:

Post a Comment