Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, September 28, 2015

This Countryside map is basically a work in Progress. What I found when I set this map up, was very interesting. So what you get, is a bunch of city’s from all over the world in one small area. I am all for a challenge, but I want some consistency in what I am dealing with. I found city’s from Norway, Denmark, and other place on this map. So I have to wonder what the maker of this map is thinking, or was it just some off the cuff idea that they came up with. I will agree that driving this map is a challenge, but the city’s need to be fixed.
I like a map that is based on an area in real life, I have no idea what or where this is coming from.

When you open the file for this map, you will find 6 ZIP or RAR files. you will need to copy and past all these files into your mod folder. When you set up the map, you have to make sure that you have the MBD done as well. This is a standalone map.

My rating for this map is a D

In this new version:

  • Added some new cities.
  • Added new models/objects.

Credits: Narcis(redeye), Alex( KiLLeR Modding), FLD, Barrets_kills
Compatibility: ETS2 1.20.x and 1.21.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

countryside-map-5 countryside-map-6 countryside-map-7

countryside-map-1 countryside-map-2 countryside-map-3 countryside-map-4

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

DownloadCountryside Map: Tarania:

Source: Countryside Map: Tarania v0.0.3



from ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/maps/countryside-map

0 comments:

Post a Comment